Thursday, February 11, 2010

Coffee Review: Expedition Inca, Light Roast

Coffee: Expedition Inca; Peruvian Single Origin, pre-Ground, from Explorer's Bounty
Taken with: a little Organics brand heavy whipping cream and sugar
Served in: two cup ceramic mug
Drunk with: Life cereal in raw milk
Maker: Proctor Silex 12 cup
Setting: my house
Time: 9:01 a.m.
Stress level: minimal

I'm finding Expedition Inca to be adequate. I'll drink it again, but I don't think I'll buy it again. The flavor of the coffee is making a good synthesis with the flavor of the cream, which is good. Sometimes one flavor or the other overpowers. I like tasting both. The coffee has a strong and lingering aftertaste, a little too much like masonary dust and old wood for my inclination. It makes me thinking of inhaling second-hand smoke. I don't think that's too promising.

An okay cup of joe.

1 comment:

The One and Only John said...

Tagged you here :
http://theallthinking.blogspot.com/